MCB is hiring for both nursing and administrative staff. Please submit your CVs to email@example.com with an explanation as to why you think you might be suitable for the position (described below).
Nursing /Medical Record Sorter
Full or part-time, minimum 3 days per week. Flexible hours Monday to Friday.
Sorting and summarising medical records. Training will be provided.
To sort and review patient records in order to produce standardised medical bundles of records and/or reports for legal and medical clients. Such work entails a good understanding of nursing/medical concepts, as well as an ability to clearly and concisely communicate the salient and potentially relevant points to a legal (non-medical) team.
- Suitably qualified medical professionals with a minimum status of RGN/SRN or Qualified Midwife (RNA or RGN – Level 2, RM Qualified required).
- Hospital practical experience within the last five years with up-to-date knowledge of medical practice and procedures.
- Touch typist at a minimum of 30 wpm.
- Competent at IT (Word Processing)
- Good standard of numeracy and literacy
- Good team worker
This is a busy and varied role, involving a range of secretarial and administrative duties required for the production of bundles of medical records and legal documents. Duties range from typing, photocopying and scanning to project leadership as well as liaising with our clients to ensure that a high standard of service is achieved.
- Touch typist at a minimum of 50 wpm.
- Excellent spelling and grammar.
- Competent at IT (Word Processing, basic desktop publishing) and able to quickly learn how to use new software
- Good team worker and communicator
- Can work on own initiative
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Driving license and own car.