In addition to our indexed bundles, a summary report or chronology of events can be prepared which enables legal teams to better identify confounding or excluding factors that might have an impact on a case.
Discrepancies and inaccuracies in their understanding of the records are more likely to become evident when a summary is prepared.
- This is a bullet point summary of relevant events and the page numbers where further information can be found.
- The summary will highlight events that the index cannot when relevant information is in the form of correspondence.
- This is a detailed summary of relevant medical history.
- Significant events are broken down by time and greater detail is provided, such as the physician’s comments regarding causation, prognosis or permanency.
- Missing records are more easily identified along with inaccuracies or discrepancies.
Tailored Reports and Services:
- Templates can be created and continually developed to suit the changing needs and requirements of the project.
- Training and guidance documents will be thoroughly prepared to ensure that all report-writers are producing the same high quality work.
- All documentation can be securely shared by all relevant parties 24/7 on our Archive Bureau website.
- Communication between all parties is ensured, be they the patient, NHS trusts, experts or legal firms.
- Medical records and further information can be obtained by MCB on the client’s behalf.